Farm Credit of Central Florida is Central Florida’s premier rural lending establishment with a diversified portfolio serving a 13 county area of Central Florida. We are a federally chartered, locally operated cooperative owned by our member/borrowers. We are
part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of borrower-owned lending institutions. Congress established the Farm Credit System in 1916 to provide a reliable source of credit for the nation's farmers, ranchers and growers. Today, the System provides
more than one–third of the credit needed by those who live and work in rural America.
The Position: We are looking for a senior credit analyst for our headquarters in Lakeland, Florida. As a member of a high volume credit department, you will be responsible for conducting credit analysis and investigation, determining appropriate loan structures,
and presenting loan recommendations in writing for the institution’s commercial and corporate lines of business. You will also support relationship managers with assessing risk and performing account monitoring on assigned loan portfolios.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or economics; Master’s degree is a plus.
• 3+years of experience as a credit analyst is preferred.
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting and cash flow analysis required.
• The successful candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and must work effectively in a team environment with relationship managers, support staff and management. This position requires underwriting complex credit requests and ability
to meet deadlines.
• Strong understanding of commercial loan risk factors.
• Grade and salary based on background and experience.
• Must adhere to Farm Credit of Central Florida's mission and core values
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge or prior experience in agriculture.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HumanResources@FarmCreditCFL.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.