Marketing Intern: Lakeland, FL
Farm Credit of Central Florida in Lakeland is seeking an intern to assist with marketing and research development. The intern is responsible for assisting in the development, delivery and evaluation of marketing and communication campaigns that increase awareness
of Farm Credit of Central Florida. This is a paid internship, however interns must provide their own housing and transportation.
This role will assist the marketing department with brand building, lead generation and other tactics in order to attract and retain customers. This role will also promote our association mission both with internal and external audiences.
The Communications and Marketing intern will:
- Support development of new communications, marketing and promotional campaign strategies.
- Assist with the collection of project information and data.
- Aid with data integrity through CRM projects and clean up.
- Assist in the development of press releases and articles for the association’s publication, the Leader.
- Create and implement content for the association's social media marketing efforts.
- Create various marketing collateral utilizing the graphic design team.
- Assist with other marketing and communications duties as needed.
- Learn functions of various staff, regardless of department to better understand the association.
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field from an accredited university or college. Junior or senior standing preferred.
- Self-motivated, dependable, responsible, honest and able to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to and from various offices within the Farm Credit of Central Florida footprint.
- Experience in agriculture is a plus, but not required.
Grade and salary based on background and experience. Ability to work part-time hours during the school year and full-time hours in the summer months.
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
About Farm Credit of Central Florida:
Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities and agriculture in 13 central Florida counties including, Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Brevard. Part of the nationwide Farm
Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes, makes residential loans, originates leases, and sells crop insurance. Over 900 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice, giving the cooperative gross
outstanding loan volume exceeding $580 million.