Farm Credit of Central Florida is Central Florida’s premier rural lending establishment with a diversified portfolio serving a 13 county area of Central Florida. We are a federally chartered, locally operated cooperative owned by our member/borrowers.
We are part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of borrower-owned lending institutions.
Congress established the System in 1916 to provide a reliable source of credit for the nation's farmers, ranchers and growers. Today, the System provides more than one–third of the credit needed by those who live and work in rural America.
We are looking for a credit analyst for our headquarters in Lakeland, Florida. Successful candidate will be responsible for conducting credit analysis and investigation, determining appropriate loan structures, and presenting loan recommendations in writing
for the institution’s Lifestyle and Small Business lines of business. This individual will also be responsible for assisting relationship managers with assessing risk and performing account monitoring on assigned loan portfolios.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or economics.
- 1-3 years experience as a credit analyst is preferred.
- Proficient in GAAP accounting and cash flow analysis.
- The successful candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and must work effectively in a team environment with relationship managers, legal support staff and management.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Must adhere to Farm Credit of Central Florida's mission and core values.
- Grade and salary based on background and experience.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HumanResources@FarmCreditCFL.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.