Farm Credit of Central Florida, a leading agribusiness lender seeks an energetic, highly motivated individual to assist a team of commercial lending officers servicing the central Florida district. The qualified candidate would be a self starter with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast pace environment. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills are essential.
Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities in 13 central Florida counties including Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Brevard. As part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes. Over 900 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice, giving the cooperative gross outstanding loan volume exceeding $580 million.
Responsibilities of the Loan Assistant/Post Closer will include:
• Preparing and sending initial loan disclosure to borrowers to comply with federal regulations
• Performing post closing duties including scanning and recording of documents, completing checklists, verifying receipt of final title policies and confirming proper booking of loans.
• Creates disbursements, process payments, and manages construction draws
• Responsible for all miscellaneous loan servicing, customer inquiries and file documentation
• Accurately maintains various loan information databases to assure the integrity of reports to internal and external audiences
• Creates and maintains spreadsheets and other reports to monitor and track all aspects of collateral pledged
• Provides payoffs as requested and processes liquidations
• One to three years of experience in an office environment.
• An Associate’s Degree in Business preferred but not required
• Prior experience in mortgage processing, closing or post-closing functions a plus, but not required
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HumanResources@FarmCreditCFL.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.