Commercial Loan Processor, Lakeland, FL
About Farm Credit of Central Florida:
Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities and agriculture in 13 central Florida counties including, Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Brevard. Part of the nationwide Farm
Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes, makes residential loans, originates leases, and sells crop insurance. Over 900 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice, giving the cooperative gross
outstanding loan volume exceeding $580 million
Farm Credit of Central Florida, a leading agribusiness lender seeks an energetic, highly motivated individual to assist a team of commercial lending officers servicing the central Florida district. The qualified candidate would be a self starter with the ability
to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast pace environment. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Loan Processor will include:
- Review loan request and credit approvals to determine loan intent and loan structure
- Order and review of title insurance, flood determinations, OFAC and UCC searches and tracking, insurance certificates and corporate documentation
- Prepare and review all loan documents for accuracy, regulatory compliance and adherence to lender’s specific requirements with particular attention paid to rates, terms, collateral, covenants and guarantees
- Completes post closing activities including recording documents, obtaining final title policies and electronic filing
- Maintain current knowledge of Lender’s policies and procedures, all applicable federal and state laws, and regulations
- Accurately maintains various loan information databases to assure the integrity of reports to internal and external audiences
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets and other reports to monitor and track all aspects of collateral pledged
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associates Degree in Business or a Paralegal Certification
- 3+ years of experience in a loan processing position or as a title insurance closer or processor preferred but not required
- Grade and salary based on background and experience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities. For consideration, please click here to apply online.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HumanResources@FarmCreditCFL.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.