Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities and agriculture in 13 central Florida counties including, Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Brevard. Part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes, makes residential loans, originates leases, and sells crop insurance. Over 900 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice, giving the cooperative gross outstanding loan volume exceeding $580 million
Farm Credit of Central Florida, a leading agribusiness lender seeks a highly motivated individual to perform a wide range of administrative duties and to assist management in the crop insurance department. The qualified candidate would be a self starter with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast pace environment. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills are essential. This candidate must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
• Administrative duties as assigned to include; greeting customers, answering telephones, receiving payments, depositing loan funds, typing correspondence, screening office mail, scheduling appointments and meetings.
• Accurately and timely processes all policies upon receipt and review by a 220 licensed agent.
• Reviews and distributes policy renewal applications in advance of the commodity sales closing date. Reviews renewal applications for accuracy and prepares renewal applications for mailing to clients.
• Reviews and distributes policy summaries timely while maintaining accuracy and mailing to clients.
• Assists management in maintaining information on each client regarding stock, assignments of insurance, membership applications, anti-coercion compliance and W-9 forms.
• Maintains office filing system, including confidential files.
• This is an entry level position requiring a minimum of one to three years experience in related secretarial work experience.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associates Degree in Business or higher is preferred but not required.
Grade and salary based on background and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities. For consideration, please click here to apply online.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HumanResources@FarmCreditCFL.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.