Commercial Loan Processor, Lakeland, FL
About Farm Credit of Central Florida:
Farm Credit of Central Florida supports rural communities and agriculture in 13 central Florida counties including, Polk, Citrus, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Brevard. Part of the nationwide Farm
Credit System, the association loans funds for agricultural purposes, makes residential loans, originates leases, and sells crop insurance. Over 900 borrowers have chosen Farm Credit of Central Florida as their lender of choice, giving the cooperative gross
outstanding loan volume exceeding $580 million.
Farm Credit of Central Florida, a leading agribusiness lender seeks an energetic, highly motivated individual to assist a team of commercial lending officers servicing the central Florida district. The qualified candidate would be a self-starter with the ability
to multitask and meet deadlines while working in a fast pace environment. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills are essential.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Loan Processor will include:
- Review loan request and credit approvals to determine loan intent and loan structure
- Ordering and review of title reports, flood determinations, OFAC and UCC searches, insurance certificates, and corporate documentation
- Prepare and review all loan documents for accuracy, regulatory compliance and adherence to lender’s specific requirements with particular attention paid to rates, terms, conditions, covenants, guarantees, etc.
- Works with appraisal department to confirm collateral has met all required plat checks, ENV records, and/or appraisals as required
- Obtains all required insurance policies prior to closing, sets up Insurance entity in CRM and uploads all policies prior to closing.
- Booking and funding of loans
- Works with the Loan Assistant/Post Closer as needed to coordinate all post-closing matters
- Maintains and monitors collateral reports, and prepares releases as requested
- Maintain current knowledge of Lender’s policies and procedures, and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations regarding lending and compliance
- High School diploma is required
- At least one year experience in an office environment, or equivalent education required
- Prior experience in mortgage processing, closing or title insurance a plus, but not required
- Grade and salary based on background and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For consideration, please click here to apply online.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HumanResources@FarmCreditCFL.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.